For your luxury and comfort needs we are offering 100% natural or organic cotton towels, blankets and other items imported directly from turkey regions.
WHAT IS TURKISH COTTON OR PESHTEMAL?
Turkish cotton is the premium quality leader cotton in the world as it is the softest and most durable cotton in the world. Turkish cotton is a special cotton that is consisted of longer fibers than usual cotton which leads to thinner yet strong, durable, softer and more absorbent hammam towels on the market. It is the thinner fiber that allows the Turkish Towels to be more absorbent yet highly quick drying. This is important as the longer the towel stays wet, higher the risk the occurrence of the development of bacteria and germs.
WHY IS TURKISH COTTON OR PESHTEMAL?
- High water absorption (absorbs as fast as traditional terry towel)
- Quick drying (dries faster than terry towel)
- Space saver,
- Easy to carry
- Multiuse (use in bathrooms, beach, pools, yoga practice, spas, gym, baby care, home decoration and so on) fashionable, chic and stylish
HOW TO CARE YOUR TURKISH TOWEL?
Before Your First Wash
- Most of our organic Turkish towels are pre-washed for extra softness. If yours is not, let it soak in cold water for about 12 hours before you wash it for the first time. We suggest throwing it in your tub to soak overnight. This allows the cotton fibers to bloom and expand, ensuring maximum absorbency and softness. Wring the towel and let it hang dry.
- You'll only need to do this when you first get your towel, there is no need to repeat the process. It also doesn't hurt to give a tug on the knots of each fringe piece to ensure they're nice and snug, so they won't unravel when you wash.
- We recommend you wash your Turkish towel in cold or medium heat water, on a gentle cycle, with similar colors.
- Don't use bleach or fabric softener. Fabric softener will make your towel less absorbent! To remove excess detergent, add a cup of white vinegar to the wash once a month or so.
- One of the perks of Turkish towels is how quick-drying they are. That said, we recommend hang drying them to help preserve the towel. If you wish to machine dry your towel, do so on low to medium heat. Use a warm iron to smooth out any unwanted wrinkles.